Saturday, October 29, 2011

Logan - 7 Months

(October 27, 2011)

(This is the typical Logan face)

My baby is now full out into the second half of his first year. Wowzers!


This has been a crazy month. Honestly, I don't what happened to this month...did it totally fly by for anyone else? I kept saying that Logan was 6 months, and this weekend Kevin had to correct me by saying that he was going to be 7 months this week. WHAT!!?!?!

It has been a good month though, with lots and lots of changes...maybe that why it went so fast?

Logan is now full out crawling, pulling himself up to standing on EVERYTHING (including his crib)(Why do you leave me in this thing? I want freedom!)

and is now the proud owner of 2 bottom teeth. Oh, and we are F.I.N.A.L.L.Y. back to sleeping through the night! YAY!!! Too bad momma is still on the wake up every 2-3 hours schedule...

Crawling takes us all over the house, including discovering the stairs the other day. Time for baby gates?

(Nice puppy dog, come here puppy dog, let me hit/grab you puppy dog)

Oh, and you have been making this awesome, funny noise with your mouth. No one can figure out how you do it, but you make this popping noise as you move your lips up and down and in and out...quite charming.

Bath time is still a favorite, as long as there are fun toys. And a washcloth to suck on. Actually, the washcloth to suck on is good for anything because after chowing down you like to try and steal the cloth I'm cleaning you with.


And you are LOVING your puppy! She is much more tolerant of you than the cats are...


(Hmm can I take her for a walk?)

All of your 0-3 cloths are packed up and you are in 3-6 or 6 months. We are still going strong on using cloth diapers. We had to move the up a notch to a larger size, and are using up the last of the very few size 1's in disposables we have lying around. You eat anything and everything. Seriously. If we're eating it, you want it. And as long as it's homemade, I'll give it to you. You are so over purees and what stuff that you can feed yourself. You really are growing up way to quick for me!

Monthly photos are getting harder and harder to take with my active little monkey.


(Ooo check out this book!)


(Yo Mr. monkey what's shakin'? You ready to bust out of this chair?)

(You go that way, I'll go this way)

Logan, you are still my favorite! Even though we had a fussy time this month with teething and all. You are finally getting over your stranger anxiety which makes momma's life a bit easier. I love seeing your face light up when you see me. You no longer are mad at us when we leave you in the nursery at church or when I hand you off at Bible study. You are such a friendly, loving boy and want to hold hands with any baby or child you see. It's super cute. You are a total sweetheart.

If you missed months 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 6 month update (does anyone know how to add those fun tabs at the top of the web page?)

3 comments:

The Cheese Thief said...

Hes too cute!

I'm stopping by from the followers fest. New follower.

Hope you can check me out at
thecheesethief.blogspot.com

Happy Halloween!

Digger said...

He's so cute!! I just found your link on Casey's blog. It's so nice to "meet" you! :) lol. I'm a new follower so I hope you'll check my site out too. :) Thanks for sharing!

Digger ~xoxo~
www.digdeeperdesign.blogspot.com

Courtney said...

Love the updates. It's fun to compare our boys who are about the same age - your little guy is much more advanced than mine! He wants to badly to crawl and his teeth are right there, just don't seem to watn to cut thru! I'll be glad when they do!
come follow us:
www.metzgerfamilylove.blogspot.com