Friday, October 28, 2011

Take A Stand

That's what my baby is doing.

Yup, that's right, he's STANDING!!!

(Sure he stood on the boardwalk at 3 months...but I made him)

He's been trying to pull himself up on stuff the past few days, but he's a full out pro now. So much so that 2 evenings ago I went into his room to get him after a nap and he was S.T.A.N.D.I.N.G. there! Wha!?!?! My baby? Standing in his crib!?!?

(Sorry for the crappy cell pic)

Once he does something, he just keeps doing it and doing it until he has totally conquered it and is ready to push on to the next thing. Like rolling. Or crawling. He's only been pulling himself up to a stand the past few days and already he's trying to stand on his own.

I miss my baby :-(

Oh, and I'm working on his 7 month post...just need to take his photos this morning since we were out all day yesterday. (Side note: we got Kev's car inspected yesterday and it's the first time EVER that we didn't need any repairs done for it to pass! And we had a AAA voucher that needed to be used, so we paid a total of $10.02 for the inspection! Swwweeeeet!!)


Oh, and I'm also linking up to the Fall Follower Fest which you can link up here if you'd like :-)

Photobucket


For anyone checking out my site HI! and here's a bit about me:



My name's Renae, I'm wife to Kevin (who sometimes post on here), mom to Logan who just turned 7 months yesterday, and we have 2 cats and just got a dog 2 weeks ago. Crazy I know. We bought our first house just over a year ago via a short sale and have been working on making it our home. I love making new friends (IRL or on blogland) and I am so looking forward to finding some new blogs to read!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just saying Hi from Style Outside the Box! We would love to do a link swap with you! :) New Follower from Oct Fest! :) Come say HI at http://www.styleoutsidethebox.blogspot.com/ Don't Forget to Enter Our Blog Fest Contest!

:)

Ashley said...

ADORABLE! I found u from the fall fest! :) your family is so precious!

Zerique said...

Too cute!!!!!!!
I am a new follower from the followers fest!!! Follow me back at onesweetstory.blogspot.com!!! Happy Halloween!!!

Digger said...

Hello! I found your blog through the Follower Fest going on at Casey's. I'm now a follower of your blog too. That's so fun! I love that age!! And he's absolutely adorable!!!

Digger ~xoxo~
www.digdeeperdesign.blogspot.com