Monday, September 27, 2010

Baby Bump: The First Trimester

I'm a bit behind on posting some pics since word is just getting about about baby Reig's.
I just went through all my beach pics and sadly I don't have any "before" pictures. Guess that's the problem when you're the one behind the camera.

So we're starting out with week #7, right before all chaos broke lose on our lives with buying a new car and new house. And before anyone but us knew :-)
I was a little bloated, but other than that not much change. Feeling a bit nausea, but nothing major.


Week 10: Two weeks after moving into our new place. Complete and total exhaust has set in. Luckily the nausea is starting to subside. Which is good, because I lost about 3 pounds over the past few weeks. This is also the week we brought home the kitties. Crazy? I think yes.


Week 14: It's been way to long since I've exercised, I blame it on the exhaustion, but it's starting to show. I've been losing muscle all over. The bump is slowing growing and I'm starting to feel more like a person and less like a permanent fixture on our couch.


So I'm now into my second trimester with much more energy. So much that our house has actually been cleaned, I mean really cleaned, for the first time in like a month! More boxes are being unpacked, heck maybe I'll be a real go-getter and start to decorate.

2 comments:

Katie @ Loves of Life said...

Totally didn't realize you were pregnant! YAY! congrats!!! welcome to a fun, wild ride :)

Unknown said...

Yeah! I remember making it into my second trimester and finally cleaning again! The first trimester is the worst!