Wednesday, September 7, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday: Labor Day Edition

It's been awhile since I've linked up with Jamie...

So here's What I'm loving...

Friends! Not too many people can keep me up till 1am any more...These guys are such a blessing in my life.

Family! I feel like it's only on holidays that I get to see my extended family any more, but it's always a great time. My dad's brothers are super intelligent and have a crazy sense of humor that always adds up to a good time.


Kittens! My SIL rescued this little guy. Makes me miss when my babies were that tiny...until I remember the trouble they got into :-)


Speaking of little guys... He melts hearts (especially mine!) with that smile :-)


What are you loving on this rainy, dreary Wednesday?

2 comments:

Kit said...

Great things you are loving today :)

Jordan Marie @ hottlt.com said...

awe. he makes my heart melt.. so handsome!!
following you back!
<3xojo