Monday, September 26, 2011

Coming Up This Week

Is it really the last week of September???!?!? Wow!

I don't like how fast time is going. At all.

I have a few post I've been meaning to write, that I'm going to tackle this week.

* Logan 6 month

* Attic Remodel Reveal (yes it's finally as finished as it will be for awhile!)

* Recap on our beach trips

Now that y'all are expecting these, I need to get my butt in gear and get them written :-)



Yesterday was Apple Fest at Linvilla Orchard, and we are suppose to go apple picking with some friends on Saturday, so I'll have fall post with Logan coming up soon. If you're on facebook you've seen an overload of these, but here's one from our time at the fest. :-)



Oh, and Logan should have a little buddy any day now! We have friends who are due today (or Wednesday depending on which doctor you talk to) so we are anxiously waiting to hear if he's going to have a best friend or a girl friend :-)

Linking up to Mingle Monday for the first time in a long time.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Thanks for your sweet comment! Your little baby is so precious! I love his bib-- so cute! :) Looks like you have some exciting posts coming along.