And believe me...this IS tasty!!!
- 2T vegetable oil
- 1 small onion
- 2 - 15.5 oz cans cannellini beans (drained)
- 12 - 6 inch tortillas
- 1/2 packet taco seasoning
- 2 cups salsa (medium)
- 1.5 cups shredded pepper jack cheese
2. Stir in the bean and cook about 1 minute, then sprinkle with seasoning (add a little water if necessary). Cook about 7 minutes until beans are soft, mashing them while stirring.
3. Place about 1/4 cup of mashed beans on 1 tortilla and roll up to enclose. Place in an oiled 9x13 pan. Repeat with remaining 11 tortillas.
4. Pour salsa over filled tortillas and sprinkle cheese on top.
5. Bake until cheese is melted and salsa is bubbling, about 20 minutes.