Monday, September 12, 2011

First Bites

(I started this this post on 8/25/11! Oops)

At 4 1/2 months, Logan started on solids!!! It was a bit sooner than I had wanted (I originally wanted to wait until 6 months) but the doctor wanted him to put some more chub on. Since he was showing signs of being ready, ie. eying up our food, trying to grab our food, grabbing cups/mugs/water bottles and being them up to his mouth.
How does this thing work?


Give me, give me, GIVE ME!!!


Mm yeah, here it comes!


Hmm...kinda taste like milk but different...


Whatcha mean there's no more!?!?!

So yes, he loves eating real food!





********** ********** *********** ********** **********


Since it the cereal went so well, I busted out the blender and whipped up some fruits and veggies for him. To date he has had: carrots, green beans, pears, apples and bananas. And has loves every one of them.

Logan loves his food it's super funny to watch him. He does this grunt/sigh as he's waiting for more. The spoon needs to be in constant motion to his mouth or watch out! He will either grab the spoon to shove it in his mouth faster, or he will open his mouth super wide to make sure I don't miss it. He eats it, than slaps the table really hard! Not sure if it's like someone slamming their knee because they liked it so much, or if it's inpatients. Then comes a grunt/sigh and the open mouth. It's quite funny and if I didn't have to move the spoon so fast I might be able to record it.



2 comments:

Joy said...

lol I love the pic of him licking his bowl! So cute!

Anonymous said...

Adorable!!!!! This is so precious :)