Monday, July 13, 2009

Birthday and Anniversary Fun!

Ok, so I've been seriously slacking on posting. Not that anyone reads this anyways...

This past week was both our 2nd anniversary and my 26th birthday! Wow am I getting old!!! We didn't do anything big to celebrate, in fact, I barely even saw Kevin on our anniversary. About a month ago we bought a Wii from one of Kevin's student for a very reasonable price and decided that was going to be our anniversary and birthday presents to each other. Maybe that's part of the reason I haven't been on here as much...too busy playing a video game! Haha, I never thought I'd see the day where I'd actually like to play. For my birthday he got very creative and stayed within our budget by creating a scavenger hunt, making me dinner AND a super yummy double chocolate and mint cake from scratch! Yup, he's all mine. :-) I took pictures of the dinner/cake, but can't seem to find them. They must be on the other camera.

My sister-in-loves birthday is 3 days before mine, so we celebrated her 30th on the 4th of July. Since Kevin had to work a tourney, I went with him and we got to the party a little late, but were at least able to see everyone for a little, and enjoy some cake and other yummys.


Carol blowing out the candles.
Can you tell they are brothers?
Kevin corrupting Joey...
If only we were there earlier when it was hot and could enjoy the lovely pool...

No comments: