Sunday, January 22, 2012

Project 365 Week 3

January 15-21, 2012


Sunday the baby and I packed up and headed off to my parents after church and couples group. Kevin was still away at Winter Weekend, and what grandparent would pass up a chance to see their first (and only) grandson?
Fifteenth
Gotta pass at least 1 horse and buggy on the way

Monday we woke up and had a delicious breakfast, played until it was close to nap time and then went shopping. My momma is so sweet and offered to buy me a new pair of jeans. My 'nice' pair is no longer nice and actually had a hold wear through the knee that morning. Since we are on a spending freeze this month, it was a real blessing. Even though she was buying I didn't want to take advantage and get something that I wouldn't have bought for myself. So after checking many places out, I finally stopped in my favorite jean store, American Eagle. It just so happened that their clearance section was an addition 40% off, so I walked out with a pair for only $18. :-)

Sixteenth


Tuesday was a chill day at home. When baby's nap time rolled around I grabbed a cup of tea, my Bible, and my Bible study book and settled in on the couch. Sadly, only for about 15 minutes because my baby doesn't like to nap. :-(
Seventeenth

Wednesday Logan decided he wanted to watch a movie...only problem was he didn't know which one so he pulled them ALL off.

Eighteenth

Thursday it was time to run the dishwasher. I guess one nice thing about having a baby in the house means having a back up spoon...

Nineteenth

Friday we had a play date with 2 lovely momma's and their 2 boys. Ian was so sweet and was trying to give Logan his sippy cup. :-) Austin was content with just taking everything in.

Twentieth



Saturday was the first snow of the year. We woke up to a few inches, so we bundled up the baby and headed out. I think he might take after his momma and not be a fan of the cold.

Twenty-First



My blue eyed snow angel


P.S. I just realized that this isn't project 365, but 366 this year...oops!

No comments: