This is the baby edition...
- I'm loving my little man! Seriously! He is super awesome and I can't believe he's mine. I keep asking him if we can keep him. :-)
- I'm loving that last night he spent two solid stretches (over an hour) sleeping in his sleeper and not on me!
- I'm loving that I'm able to type this while eating pancakes I just made because he is content in his swing and I don't have to hold him. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE holding and cuddling with him, but when he doesn't like to be put down ALL day it starts to get a bit tiring.
- I'm loving all the support from friends and family. They have been super awesome in providing meals for us which has been a huge blessing. I swear we would be living on take out if it weren't for all of them.
- I am loving my husband and watching him be a dad. It's so touching to see father and son bond and watch Logan respond to his daddy.
- I love the fact that I can fit back into one of my pre-preggo pair of jeans! They are definitely more snug, but the fact that I can squeeze into them (and button them) less than 2 weeks after giving birth gives me hope to have a hint of my body back by summertime.
And I haven't forgotten to post the final part of my birth story, it's just super long and I have had a super hungry/fussy boy on my hands. It's almost complete though, so keep a look out over the next day or two. :-)