Tuesday, April 19, 2011

3 Weeks

I can't believe my baby is 3 weeks old already! Where is time going???


He is such a joy to call mine.


He's definitely a momma's boy, but he's also daddy's little sidekick. He's such a cuddle bug. It makes it a little challenging during the day to get stuff done since he doesn't like to be put down. And at night too because who can get a really good sleep with a baby on your chest?

I just moved his bouncy seat downstairs this week and it's been a lifesaver! He'll actually stay in it without whimpering for someone to come love him. At night I think he's finally *crosses fingers* learning to sleep at night and has slept through the past 2 nights except to eat every 2-3 hours. It has been glorious!

He loves his hands. I think they are his favorite right now. It's super cute when he actually finds just the thumb, and less noisy then the slurping on the fist. :-)


I love my blond haired, blue eyed, perfect little man. I don't even what to think about the day when I have to go back to work and leave him behind. I'm praying God reveals his plans for our future sooner than later so I don't have to be away from my baby for too long.

*I don't have time to fight with my computer to edit photos, so sorry for the raw pictures

3 comments:

Katie @ Loves of Life said...

Beautiful photos....I'll be praying for you. I know how hard it is to go through those sad/scary feelings about leaving your baby :/ Hoping something works out for you.

Anonymous said...

These are such beautiful photos. I'll be praying you come up with a solution to stay home with your little angel. You look like such a radiant Mommy!

Anonymous said...

I wanted to be able to stay home too and felt angry that I had to go to work. But praying about it and asking God to give me a heart to do His will helped me and when the right job came along, I was excited about it and it's definitely the right thing.

Love the pics! Beautiful baby!