Saturday, July 5, 2008

Parks

So those who know me, know that I'm worse than a puppy when it comes to walks. I absolutely love them! Well being day 3 of no work, rainy weather, and the holiday I def have been inside more than I'd like to be. Add that to Kev's new video game, and I'm going stir crazy! I was saved though by one of Kev's best friends who called to see if we wanted to go hiking with him somewhere off 162. OF COURSE! Question is, where off 162? Apparently there is some wildlife reserve on S. Creek road that I never knew about. Walking down stone paths, corn fields, clover fields, deer...oh yes it reminded me of my days back home in Lancaster.

I love finding new places to play and this place is plenty big to explore! So if anyone wants to walk, run, or just look around let me know!!!

No comments: