Thursday, March 31, 2011

He's Finally Here!

I have quite a few post that I have started, but never finished over the past week or so, but none of them seem to matter anymore...

Logan Micah born on Sunday March 27th at 2:07pm



He's a big boy clocking in at 8lbs 6.7oz and 21 inches long and huge hands and feet to match. If people are anything like puppies he's going to grown into a big guy.


Our first family photo. This was immediately after 12 hours of labor, almost 3 of which were spent pushing. I'll be posting the birth story soon hopefully.

3 comments:

Brooke said...

CONGRATS!!! :)

Katie @ Loves of Life said...

I got the "its a boy" text and was excited! Although, I guessed girl (and I'm usually right!)...

But Logan? What a sweetheart.

And Good Job MOMMA! Can't wait to hear the story!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! You will be such a blessed family :)