Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The Countdown is On

I would like to consider myself a fairly patience person.

Sure I can get annoyed as much as the next person standing in a line at the grocery store that doesn't seem to move, but when it comes to big things I don't mind the wait. I know that good things come to those who wait. But it doesn't mean that it's easy.

This past week I have become super anxious to me the little person growing inside me.

I've been walking, scrubbing floors, drinking the red raspberry tea...trying to get baby to come out and play. I know that it's all on his/her timing despite my efforts, but I figure it can't hurt to try. I'm going to club tonight, so I'm hoping that baby realizes how much fun he/she is missing out on that he decides to come.

Today would be an awesome birthday because it's 3/16 and 3 years ago I got baptized.

Tomorrow would be an awesome birthday because not only is it St. Patty's day, but it's Kevin's parents anniversary.

Friday would be a good day because it's my cousin's birthday.

Saturday would be a good day since it's the due date and I can claim what very few mom's can.

Sunday is the first day of Spring, so that would work for me as well.

After Sunday though is pushing (you hear me baby?). I really don't want to have to think about going into work at all next week. I want baby to be here and not have to think about work for 12 weeks. I know I sound selfish, but I'm sure I'm not the only mom who just wants to meet their little one.

I gave them plenty of days to chose from, so I'm not being THAT demanding...am I?

I have pics (and a post) from when I completed 39 weeks, just not at this computer...

So I'll leave you with my crappy phone pic from the bathroom at work today...

39 weeks and 4 days

No comments: