Monday, March 21, 2011

Day 2

We are now on day 2 of waiting and wondering when our little one will make his/her grand entrance. I keep trying to tell him/her to stop being so selfish and come out and play already! Kevin seems to think that I'm the selfish one for wanting them to come out...

I guess I am...I want to know who I've been taking care of the past 9+ months, and I'm tired of looking like I ate a basketball for dinner. I'm ready to feel like a normal person again, and not someone who has run a marathon, everyday.

But, I guess I don't blame him for not wanting to come out...it's a pretty crappy day, all gloomy and rainy out.

At least I get to spend my day waiting at work instead of sitting home by myself. It's weird though, since most of my stuff has been handed off, I don't have too much too do. I'll finally have a chance to organize and settled since I haven't really done so since we moved here in January. It'll be nice to feel 'put together', but if baby decides to take all week I'm afraid I'll run out of things to do. Although the longer baby takes, the longer into summer I'll have off :-)

Here's hoping this is the last post I write on waiting, and that the next one will be the introduction of our new addition :-)

2 comments:

Katie @ Loves of Life said...

hey renae! You look great ;) those babies always leave us guessing!

I'm off fb right now, so this is the only way for me to know when and WHO you're having ;) (still saying girl I think)...so I hope you update here asap so I can know! OR I'll just have to beg someone to tell me who's still on facebook :) may God have his hand upon you the entire labor and delivery, let it go smoothly with zero complications! amen!

Lyryn said...

You are adorable. Cutest preggo lady ever.