Monday, November 9, 2009

Not Me Monday!

I'm joining up with MckMama's Not Me Mondays


I did not come home every night last week and either take a 2 hour nap, or fall asleep by 8. Nope. Not me. I have way to much that needs done to spend that much time sleeping.

I did not go to a work seminar in Lancaster on Tuesday. It did not happen to be at the hotel that my ex used to work at...and he does not still work there 6 years later. And I definitely didn't run into him and walked in late to my seminar. No way. I would never be late for something, especially something my work was paying for.

I did not consider eating Qdoba take-out a dinner date with Kevin. No way. Qdoba is definitely not the high class enough to be even considered.

I did not spend Saturday night on the couch by myself. No way Jose. I have way too many friends to spend a Saturday night alone. I did not spend that time watching some of the Jonas marathon. No way would I ever be caught watching a Disney show like that. Never.

We did not get a Staples Easy button at work. I definitely wasn't super excited about it and kept hitting it to see if it said anything other than "That was easy." I would never be amused by something that silly. Nope not me.

2 comments:

Katie @ Loves of Life said...

haha...love the easy button. and love staying home on a saturday....it totally is FINE.

ps: i dont think ill be showing my clothes just b/c most are too big right now, and still slightly boring (i mean, lots of neutrals, etc..)

but thanks for asking ;)

renee said...

i have an easy button on my desk at work. i put a post it over the word easy that says fail. i enjoy failing people when i feel like it. :)