Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Christmas is fast approaching...

I cannot believe that Thanksgiving is just over 2 weeks away!!! And a measly month later is Christmas! Recently I have been bitten by the craft bug. I, by no means consider myself crafty. That's my mom. She always had some crazy, creative project up her sleeve. But the past few weeks I've been in craft mode. I really would love to make a homemade gift for everyone in my family for Christmas. Some people I have figured out, others I'm not sure about.

That's why I was super excited to find out that Just A Girl is having a "I Can Make That" party! Over 150 people have linked up with tutorials to make all different fun presents! I've only clicked on a few so far, but there are a lot of great suggestions that are easy to do. I'm really excited to try some!

Check it out and get some fantastic ideas!

No comments: