Monday, April 30, 2012

Puppy Love


One of my besties from college has a dog who just had puppies. Actually, the puppies were born during Logan's birthday party :-)

So another one of the besties (the third is going to have a baby any day!!!) and I packed up the Logan man and drove out to see them.

The momma is a yellow lab and the dad is a black lab, so the result is an absolutely killer cute litter of puppies. There are 4 yellow, 2 black and 1 chocolate and all are precious.

After lunch we all grabbed a puppy or two and headed outside to enjoy the beautiful day.

*** Warning*** Be prepared for cuteness


Took him awhile, but he decided he liked the drumstick

Steph loving the puppies

Chase the momma


Not only did she keep an eye on all 7 of her babies, but she kept mine from wondering the driveway

Don't test me Moose!

Puppy eyes

Mmm, your ear is good

Crouch, then pounce

Blue eyes!!!

Hiding spot

Come here puppy, I love you puppy

Can we keep him mom?

Oreos!

Go momma!


Gotcha!



I sleepy, I need to find someone to nap on

Racing


Gotta throw in a photo of my model baby
Don't squish the puppy

Big (very big) brother wanted some attention too

You's makes a nice pillow

Sometimes you just wanna be left alone

How's it going?

Yeah, I need a break from all of them too

It was such a fun day! So glad we could go up and hang out!!!

Oh, and a few of the pups are still for sale if anyone's interested!!!

No comments: