Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Celeb Look Alike?



A Mommas Desires and Pacifiers


 I came across this blog where she looked up her celebrity doppelganger. So I thought I'd give it a try. I have the few that I get all the time (random fact, I got asked for an autograph at Wawa one time) but I thought it'd be fun to see who a computer thinks I look like from this website.



Face
Match: 90%
Match: 89%
Match: 84%
Match: 83%
Match: 82%
Ashanti Mira Sorvino JK Rowling Richard Dreyfuss Paris Hilton
Ashanti
Mira Sorvino
JK Rowling
Richard Dreyfuss
Paris Hilton





I guess Ashanti and I have the same nose...but 90%!!!??!

I get told I look like Anna Kournikova the most. A few years ago when she was on top of her game, and I had my long hair, I would be told at least a few times a week from random people how much I looked like her.

I don't really have any photos of me on this computer, so I had to rely on facebook, and let's face it, there are way to many photos for me to try and go through, so I picked a random one that kinda could possibly look like both. If you know me though, you don't need a photo to compare. :-)


I used to get Oksana Baiul back in the day when she was a popular Olympic skater.

Scrolling through some of their photos, I can see ones where we look similar, but for the most part, I don't see it. And by the most part, I mean when they are making normal faces :-)

So what are your thoughts?

1 comment:

Zette Greg said...

i can totally see Oksana Baiul.