Sunday, April 15, 2012

Easter 2012


Last year Logan was 4 weeks young on Easter...this year he was 54 weeks old. Old enough to realize that it's a fun time :-)

We started the day off with church, and then headed out to Lancaster to see my family.

It was a gorgeous day and spent a ton of time outside both before dinner and after.

Pouting before church

His Easter basket

Look! An egg!!!

Cheerios!!! Just like what mommy used to get as a kid (and teen, and maybe even as an adult...)

Found another egg!

Family photo with silly boy

Family photo for real

Logan and Daddy


Logan and Mommy


This is what happens to fussy boys

Stud muffin

Baby model

Enough already! Is it time to eat yet?

Momma love

This hill is steeper than it looks guys!

Ooo! I found one!

Momma found one too :-)

Oma teaching Logan...

Got his eggs

Look at my basket!

Hmm, what's in it?

I think these go together...

Granddaddy showing Logan how they are suppose to go

Mark and Amanda watching the munchkin and chillin'

Daddy napping

I love slides!!!

Weee!!! So fun!

What's in here?

Uncle Mark pushing Logan in his new 'car'

Guys! I said I'm done!!!

The slide inside

It was a great day!

No comments: