Wow this week flew by! (Sorry to all you teachers who had to go back this week and think otherwise)
So most of our plans this weekend depend on Irene. The entire East coast looks like it's going to get slammed by a category 2/3 hurricane which is really unusual for here. I can remember 2 hurricanes hitting here, Floyd when I was in high school and Isabel is college. I'm one who enjoys storms like these as long as I know that I (or my family) don't have to go anywhere. Heck, with the storm in college we walked a block and a half to a friends house (because we lost our power and they hadn't) and hung out on their huge porch watching transformers blow!
Anyways, I digress...
- Paint the quarter round (all 200 feet of it)
- Paint the window frame in the kitchen
- Look up yard sales
- Make homemade pizza
- Straighten up the sewing mess on the table (I'll blog soon about my newest creation)
- Dust! (I've been slacking on this task for way too long)
- Pick up some fabric from a friend
- And maybe some of this...
- Go to yard sales
- Take Logan's 5 month's photos (already!?!?!)
- Meal plan
- Hit up the grower's market (again with the storm)
- Start making baby food
- Attend/host game night (if the storm allows travel)
- Build hubby's new desk
- Small group
- Grocery shopping
- Relax and enjoy family time
- Catch up on blogs and emails
So that's what I've got planned, how about you? Check out My Happy House to see what everyone else has going on!