Saturday, August 20, 2011

Saturday Morning Scene: Remodel



Just over a year ago Kev and his dad installed the Pergo floor in our living room. And today this is what they will be doing up in our attic:


I can't WAIT to see the room with flooring!

Baby and I will try to stay out of the way, and if he decides he wants to nap today (please, PLEASE, PUH-LEASE) I have the fun job of painting the baseboards. Which is much easier to do before they are attached to a wall. I would know since I've spent the past few days during nonexistent nap time painting the dining room and kitchen's. Oh the joy of owning a home :-)

If things go well the chair rail and baseboards should go up today as well, which means the room is basically done! Woohoo!

There will still be a few minor details left like the railing and window casing, which means I have to make a decision on the stairs ASAP!

I'm gonna be painting them, I just have to figure out exactly how. This is my inspiration from Pinterest.


(source)

So link on up at Katie's blog with your Saturday Morning Scene.

Saturday Morning Scene



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see how it looks! Love the stair idea!!