Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Wednesday Tidbits

We're halfway through this week already!!!

I can't believe how it's been flying by.

*My car has been in the shop since Monday - therefore we are going on day 3 of being a single car family. Props go out to everyone out there who only has one car, I don't know how you do it! I have been getting up an hour earlier to drop Kevin off at another teacher's house so I don't have to drive him the 30+minutes to work.

*We went to the library last night and realized that it was Tuesday (Two for Tuesday!) so we got a movie for date night Saturday and I got a prenatal yoga video. Yay! I was so excited to try it out that while dinner was cooking I popped it in to check it out. Nothing. We've been in our house 3 months and have yet to use the DVD player! Hmm. But, I'm proud to say that I found the right wires and hooked it up all by myself :-) Go me! Although, I'll admit that I was hinting at Kev for some help. One time he even asked if "my pink megaphone was telling his blue hearing aids" that I wanted him to do it. (It's from Love and Respect, and if you haven't

*Speaking of dinner, we made homemade chicken potpie last night. My first time making pie crust all by myself. Go me! It wasn't too bad, except I should have used a bit more flour b/c it stuck to the wax paper and was a pain to peal off.

*I broke out my 'fat' pants yesterday. My senior year of college I really packed on the pound and went up a size (or two). I kept some of the clothes after I lost the weight for when I got pregnant. (Or if I gain some again.) So I've been rocking my old fave pair of jeans, with a bigger belt. Love it! My jeans were starting to get snug, and now these are super comfy!

*I am on my third online class. I have aced the first two without to much of an issue, but I can't seem to get into this one. It's on Organizational Behavior. What?!!? Yeah, I'm still not sure. Maybe that's part of the problem. I'm just not into this class. Doesn't help that the professor is asking for a lot more than any of the others I've had. We have on average 5 videos a week we have to watch and write a report on one, we have to post in a forum every week, plus the 2 to 3 chapters we have to read every week! At least it'll be over before Christmas and then I'll have a break until after the babe is born :-)

I know I have other tidbits, but my brain is fried.

What has this week been like so far for you?

No comments: