Thursday, September 10, 2009

Labor Day with the Family

After spending 3 days with my out in Lancaster with my family really made me miss it. I love West Chester and all, but there's just something about home.

Meet Cinder and Jiggs. These sweet babies belong to our neighbor, but they think they live with my family! The light gray one actually ran into the house when one of the family members opened the door!


The one side of our property is a field, and this year was rotation year, so there was hay instead of cornstalks. We just happened to get up there while they were baling.
This is my Nana. She hates to have her picture taken, so you have to be sneaky. She's my only living grandparent, so I enjoy any time I get to spend with her!
This is her about 85 years ago.
Little brother loves to copy me, and as soon as he sees me taking pictures he has to get his camera out too. He swears that Nikon's are better than Canon's...I beg to differ.
We got a tripod for Christmas, but I have yet to use it, so we tried a few night shots. Too bad it was cloudy and breezy.
The older I get the more time I wish I had with family. The brother pictured above is moving back to West Chester this weekend, so I get to see him, but everyone else is an hour away in Lancaster. :-(

1 comment:

Lyryn said...

Ah… good old Lancaster!!! There is nothing like home! ;) NIKON?!?! I’ll back you up girl, have you done the research?! There are so many pros to Canon! I’m as Canon girl myself! ;)