Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Family Fun Week Part 1 - Swimming

We were blessed enough to have one week in between when Kevin finished his school year and when I had to go back to work. We decided to take advantage of it and make the most of our time together as a family.



To kick it off we went to Kevin's best friend parents house to go swimming.




I got him all prepped and ready to cool off after a long, hot day.

(Please don't mind the extra 10 pounds that don't know how to take a hint and take a hike!)


Kevin got the pleasure of giving Logan his first pool experience. We told him it's like a really big bathtub. I don't think he believed us. :-)


At first he seemed to not be a fan....



But he adjusted pretty quickly and spent almost an hour in the pool with me, while the big boys played whatever crazy game they made up this time.

All that swimming tuckered the poor boy out! So I got to have cuddle time on the pool deck. :-)


I tried to upload a video of his first dip in the pool, but I don't think it's working right...


No comments: