- How far along? 25 Weeks
- Total weight gain: about 12 pounds
- Maternity clothes? Again, still none, but I really need to find time (and money) to go buy a few things.
- Stretch marks? Nada yet!
- Sleep: I've had a few nights of awesome sleep over the past weeks or so, but I'm now super sick, so sleep is so not happening. Especially since I'll try to sleep on the couch and as much as I love my kitties and they are super awesome to snuggle with, they aren't much fun when they are wide awake and I'm not. Plus, add a Christmas tree to the mix. Yeah.
- Movement? All the time. Maybe he's doing Tai Bo or some crazy yoga?
- Food cravings? Nothing really.
- Labor signs? No, thank you!
- Belly button: The same. Still in, but smaller than normal.
- What I miss? Being able to just grab something from my closet to wear. Instead of analyzing and trying ten things on only to find out it doesn't fit.
- What I'm looking forward to: Kicking this cold. I'm a very easy pregnant woman, but toss in being sick and it's not so fun.
- Milestones? We registered! Finally. And partially.
Gotta love the belly band :-) And a strategically placed hand to hide love handles :-P
And notice how flushed my cheeks looks...I swear they are seriously pink ALL.THE.TIME! I don't know what it is. I could be freezing or I could be sweating or somewhere in between and they are there. I guess it's better than being completely ghostly white.