Monday, October 25, 2010

One of Those Weeks

This week is going to be one of those weeks. You know. A week where you know it's going to busy. A week that is going to fly by. A week where you feel like you have no time to do anything extra.
But it will be a week of fun!

Today I have my 20 week appointment after work (YAY!) followed by meeting with my co-leader and friend to plan of Wyldlife tomorrow.

Tuesday we have our first official Wyldlife club of this school year. (Again Yay!)

Wednesday is Younglife's all-area Halloween club. I guess I don't have to go to this, but Kevin is playing guitar and I love being around to support the other leaders and lend a hand.

Thursday evening I'm catching up with an old roomie and friend.

Friday night is a birthday celebration and a bonfire with friends.

So while it's a jammed packed week, it's filled with a lot of fun and all things that I enjoy and want to do. Now if only I can fit some time to do my classwork and housework in there.

Oh, and I took my 19 week belly pic, so that should be posted soon!

No comments: