Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Baby Shower Gifts


Saturday I drove out to Ephrata for my cousin's baby shower. She's having a little girl (first for our family, yay!) which is super exciting. I whipped up a few little gifts for her and thought I'd share them. I've had many people tell me that I should open an Etsy shop with them, and maybe I will. Someday. For now, I'll just say that I'm open to doing custom orders if you have a shower coming up, or if you're having a baby and would like something. :-)
Almost everything (minus a basket full of stuff for the hospital)
I made a diaper bouquet (an idea from pinterest, but didn't have instructions so I guessed how myself), 4 burp cloths, 2 crochet headbands, 2 pacifier clips, 1 nursing cover clip, covered a wiper box, and a diaper pouch and stocked it, including a covered travel wipe case.

The pacifier clips, works great with either kind, the ones with a 'handle' or with the holes
Nursing cover clip- turns any blanket into a nursing cover, without having the bulk of having to pack something extra that takes up a bunch of room

 Burp cloths, including a contoured one



Covered wipe container- just to look nicer sitting on the changing table
Diaper pouch and covered wipe case - pouch held the wipe case, 4 size 1 diapers, diaper trash bags, and a tube of A&D

Headbands
 I've also done monogrammed bibs and fabric headbands, which I don't have photos of on this computer.


So that's what I've been doing during nap times/bedtimes and I think Kev's happy to have our dining room table back. ;-)

No comments: