Monday, September 20, 2010

Life

My life has been busy, yet not, at the same time. It's hard to explain, but I feel like I have so much to do, yet when I look back, I'm not really what I would normally classify as busy.

I typically come home from work, and spend the rest of the evening at home. There are days when I'm out and have things going on, or friends to catch up with but for the most part I'm home. I guess a big part of the is having a house, so there is always something to be done here. Another huge part is the fact that I'm taking two classes this Fall. Yes, two. I took one this summer and stupid me thought I could handle double the load. They are accelerated, so I only have one at a time, but that means I have on average 3 chapters a week that have to be read (we're talking approximately 30 page chapters here), a video to watch and powerpoint. As well as an exam almost every week. That's a lot for a girl whose been out of college for 5 years!!! Plus, it may only be a third of the credits I took, but now I'm working full time and have a husband and house to take care of. Oh yeah, and I like to be in bed before midnight...like WAY before midnight.

On a completely different note, I've been bitten by the craft bug. I really want to make something, but I have no idea what and it's not like I have the time to anyways. I'm thinking something for Autumn (now that I have a house to decorate!). Any suggestions on something simple and cute?

No comments: