Monday, September 22, 2008

Blue

My company deals with a lot of banks for work, and because of that we end up with lots of bank pens. The one bank we don't have an account with (Commerce)my husband has an account with so I have a bunch of theirs too.
I noticed one thing about all of these pens though...

They are all BLUE!!! I'm not sure why? Is there some bank law that states any pens have to be blue? Has it been proven in a study that blue has a strong impact or something on people? You would think that since banks deal with money, and money is green that they would have green pens.

Any thoughts?

3 comments:

The Rhoads said...

I think its strange that they are all blue. In the health field you can only use black ink. I think it has something to do with being able to copy better.

The only other thing I can think of, sometimes you ned to sign papers in blue, therefore you know they are origional, that they could not be a copy. For my CDR verification, my prorgam director had to sign the paper in blue ink.

Katie @ Loves of Life said...

Blue=bank/money field
Black=health field
RED=EDUCATION, hahaha....

I really don't know if that is actually factual, just find it humorous. Who actually uses green pens?

Renae said...

Lol. I guess I should have made it clear that it's not the color of ink, but the body of the pen.
Although I do have to admit that I am partial to blue ink...unless I'm helping Kev grade, than I'm with you Katie and the red!