Thursday, March 6, 2014

Happy 1st Birthday Noah!

( I'm a bit annoyed at blogger as I had a post and now it's gone)

I cannot believe my baby's one!!! This has been one of the craziest years of my life but I wouldn't trade it for anything. 
It's true that trails make you stronger and more dependent on God. One year ago I met you and you made me a mom of TWO boys! (Double blessings!)


Noah in numbers:

1 surgery
2 bronchioscopes
3 hours of labor
4 ambulance rides
5 ER visits
6 teeth
18 lbs
34 days in the hospital
365 days of love and joy

Noah,

You bring so much joy to our lives! I can't imagine life without you. You have perfected little brother status, and love to be with Logan and doing (or destroying) whatever he's doing. You the happiest, most content boy as long as things are going your way. If not, watch out! 
You are the best cuddler, and will snuggle with anyone. 
You take your time and won't do anything until you are completely ready. But when you're ready, you are 110% ready. (Just look at your birth!)
Nursing is still your favorite, and if I try to feed you anything with a spoon you refuse and have to do it yourself. Cheese, oranges and puffs are your current favorite foods. 
While you are ringing in your 1st birthday with a fever, In really hoping that its the last sickness as an infant and not your first as a toddler. 
You have taught me so much in this past year and I'm excited and thankful we get to embark on a 2nd. 

I love you squeaker!!!

No comments: