Thursday, December 26, 2013

Noah 10 Months


                  January 6, 2013

Don't leave me behind!!! You want to do what everyone else is doing. At.all.times.

You love to play and giggle and have the best laugh. You are a little jokester my boy and will crack up uncontrollably. You and Logan together are the cutest little trouble makers. You adore your big brother and he adores you. It's so fun now that you two can actually play together and I know it will only get better. Nap times can be rough because you guys team up and I have found Logan in your crib with you laughing and playing. It isn't all wonderful and you fight like brothers, and little dude, you can totally hold your own and tackle and pin like a pro. And if all else fails, you scream. I'd think the world was ending many times a day based off your cry. 😀

This  month you have hit a clingy stage and whine and only want momma and hate to sleep. :-/ you also endured another ER visit complete with an overnight stay in the hospital one week before Christmas. You sure know how to scare your parents! Although you and Logan played the cute card and got Popsicles and homemade Teddy's and the hearts of all the nurses. :-)
 

Mr. Violent with his club arm (IV) so you don't hurt anyone...

Sleep is your least favorite activity and you will scream and scream. Was really hoping for your two front teeth for Christmas, but here we are 2 weeks later and they still haven't cut through! I did get you an amber teething necklace and that seems to help with your teething pain. (1.10.14 and finally cutting through)



You are a silly baby and instead of being afraid of the vacuum you think it's fun and will chase after me and sit in my way and 'pet' the vacuum so I can't move on unless I move you. 


You're mostly in 12 month clothing, and were still going strong with the cloth diapers, but you would be a size 3 if we used disposables.

You will be getting your 6 month shots on Monday so we will see how big you are, but based off your 9 month stats I'm guessing just under 18lbs and close to 27.5 inches long. You're a little guy in the 5-10% but you don't look it. I've had plenty of people ask me if you're big lol. 

I'd love to get you out of your infant carrier because its just too heavy to carry, but we've had super cold temps lately (Highs in the single digits and wind chills in the negative) but it's too convenient to bundle you up before we go out and just snap you in in a second. Having one kid to juggle putting a big coat on and off and standing out in the cold to buckle in is too much. Again, a van is looking nicer and nicer. 

You love to eat anything we are and get super mad when we don't share are sweets. Fruits and carbs are your fave. Any and every. You hate purées, but I have a bunch, so I guess I have to use them to flavor oatmeal and yogurt. 

You still nurse about 5-6 times a day, although you just(!!) stopped your night feeds, so we'll see if that drops. 

Hammer in hand, ready for any big bro attacks. 

You had your 1st Christmas and did awesome! You got tons of Little People and some cars and balls you love. A plastic drum stick is your favorite toy right now, I think because its easy to chew on.  Although I could see you as a drummer because you love to hit and bang on things. 



You also had your first real snowfall that you got to play in (unlike the snow we were suppose to get on your birth day). Lets just say you weren't a fan. 


Oh and you seem to favor your left hand, so we'll see what happens :-)


No comments: