Tuesday, May 24, 2011

30 Day Challenge - Day 1

Day 1 : My current relationship...

Well, just in case you can't tell from my page or don't know me, I'm married :-)


July 7th will be 4 years! 4 YEARS!!! I can't believe it's been that long! It seems to have flown by.
And yes, if you are doing the math and counting back, we were one of the thousands (millions???) of couples who got married on 07-07-07. Makes it easy for everyone to remember.

Let's backtrack, shall we?

We 'officially' started dating in October 2006. It was official when he went old skool and asked (in a southern accent) "would you be my giiiirlfrieeend". Yeah, we're dorks like that.

We had known each other since the Fall of 2004 when we met through mutual friends at church.


Please don't laugh to hard...here's us ringing in 2005...just 2 college kids!

Then after a beach trip with some friends, he decided it was time to get to know me better then "just a friend".

Sorry it's so blurry, my old camera was crap and I can't seem to find all the pictures from that trip.
On Sept. 12, 2005 we had our 1st official date. Lunch at Cosi's (where we ran into one of my best friends' mom, lol) and then up to Marsh Creek and tossed a football and met up with my roomie (and bestie) and one of his besties. (Guys don't call each other besties...they say brother, but I think that would be too confusing on here...)

That's the short and sweet version of how we became us...maybe on anniversary week I'll get more into it. Someone remind me, mkay?


1 comment:

Lyryn said...

You guys are too cute. BTW - Thursday might work for us... but I'll text you!