Wednesday, February 2, 2011

33 Weeks...Which Means 7 To Go!

  • How far along? 33 Weeks!
  • Total weight gain: about 21 pounds...eek! I broke the 20 pound marker! Although at the doctor they said I'm only up 1 pound from last time.
  • Maternity clothes? Same as before. Although it would be nice to have some more, with less than 7 weeks left (hopefully) I'll make due with my hoodies and cardigans.
  • Stretch marks? Nope. I had a scare, but there are none. I've heard that they can and often do pop up in the last week or two, so we'll see.
  • Sleep: Good. Although it stinks that my body is on a schedule and I'm awake by 6 even on the weekends. Good time to get cleaning done though :-)
  • Best moment this week? Being told that I don't even look pregnant from behind. Definitely a huge compliment for any preggo woman
  • Movement? I'd be worried if there wasn't any. I can tell that baby is getting bigger by the change in movement. Some have actually been kinda painful. Baby fully enjoys wedging his/her little foot under my right rib cage. And I think there is currently a tao bo class going on in there right now, my whole belly shifted and I got a good 5 or 6 punches in a row.
  • Food cravings? I'm a pretty boring preggo...I'm not really craving anything. Of course I still enjoy my sweets, but it isn't anything crazy and anyone who knows me, knows that sweets are my thing at any time.
  • Labor signs? Still no sign of Braxon Hicks, I don't know if I should be happy or worried.
  • Belly button: Still way in, but super tiny and the skin on the outside is kinda bumped out. Weird?
  • What I miss? Being normal and doing what my old self could do. Kevin kinda laughed at me the other day when I whined about having to carry in both cats and a 16 lb bag of cat food. He said the old me would have been pressing them over my head as I ran into the house.
  • What I'm looking forward to: Completing the nursery. It's getting close and making it seem more and more real!
Pictures: I am getting huge! I got out my tape measure the other day (bad idea!), and was depressed to find out that my waist is now bigger than what my hips have ever been. Crazy!



And as you can see the nursery is slowing coming together.

And I'm not sure why the pictures are kinda blurry.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I remember hitting the 20 lb mark and being mortified...in fact with my first pregnancy I started turning my back to the scale and I asked the midwife not to tell me how much I weighed anymore...I found out how much I had gained at my 6 week postpartum check up and since I had no trouble losing the weight, I didn't mind finding out my weight with my subsequent pregnancies since I was less worried about losing the weight. You'll be fine..it definitely looks like it's just the baby and not you! Oh and yes...I didn't get stretch marks until the 38th week with my first baby...I thought I was good to go! I've heard that if your mom has stretch marks, you will get them too and that was true in my case.