It's Monday again??? Already???
- I did NOT have an emotional week. It was NOT a result of having an offer on a house be rejected. That did NOT happen once, but TWICE in less than 5 days. I would never get that attached to something that wasn't mine.
- I certainly did NOT get sick this week. It's Spring time, you're suppose to get sick when it gets cold, not when it gets warm! I am NOT still whining and suffering through it.
- I did NOT have flashbacks of childhood yesterday. It wasn't a result of Kevin and I playing in the meadow behind my parents house. It most definitely did NOT result in me getting shocked by the electric fence. I know better than to touch one (even if Kevin was stuck on it because of the camera bag.)
- I did NOT have to tell my husband to watch his step because of cow pies and burn hazel. Surely my hiking/camping/outdoors-loving-husband isn't a city boy and would know about these common factors.
- While in said meadow I did NOT try to re-kindle my friendship with the cows. This did NOT include me telling them that cows are friends, not food.
- We did NOT get chased out of the meadow by a herd of curious calves. We weren't afraid of a few harmless babies. Why would we be scared of a few animals bigger than us walking towards us?