Friday, December 18, 2009

Friendship

I have no idea what has happened to the past 3 weeks! Last thing I remember was Thanksgiving, and now we're only a week away from Christmas! Work has been super crazy busy, and my nights and weekends have been jammed pack with festivities.

Last night I didn't have anything on my schedule, just a long list of things that needed to get done at home, so I made plans to meet up for coffee (or in my case, hot chocolate) with a good friend. We both are involved in Wyldlife, but it seems like any time we see each is team meetings, or club or something to do with the ministry. We were both super excited to have time to catch up just us. You know how you have some friends where you haven't seen in awhile, and you can make the small talk, and catch up and then an hour later your conversation is dead and you get that awkward silence? (Please tell me I'm not the only one this has happened too!!?!?) Well, that totally wasn't us. Two and a half hours flew by before I knew it!!!

It's so easy to get caught up in the hussle and bussle of the holidays and be busy all the time. But sometimes you just need to stop and enjoy the people around you.

I have my best friends dinner tonight with our hubbys...can't wait!!! Hopefully this snowstorm holds off...

No comments: