Thursday, June 19, 2008

Beach Life

Vacation is the best thing ever! My parents rented a beach house down in Lewes, DE this week, and we got to spend a few days down there. We had great weather, great company and it was very relaxing :-)

We've been going to that beach for almost as long as I can remember, but normally it's like my dad's side of the family, so there are tons of cousins and aunts and uncles everywhere. This time it was just my parents and brothers, my husband, my one bro's gf and my other bro's friend.

My mom and I got up and took a walk or played tennis every morning, then we met the boys on the beach and played beach volleyball and paddle ball.
This year there were a bunch of baby sand sharks swimming by the beach too! Alyssa was brave enough to catch one!


The one night my mom and I walked down to the yacht club and got to see a gorgeous sunset!I can't wait to go back to the beach!!!

1 comment:

Katie @ Loves of Life said...

thanks renae!!

looks like you had a nice time at the beach too :-)