Friday, January 29, 2010

I'm a Slacker...

Yup. That's me! Straight up, hard-core, slacker. With a capital S.

It's been almost a month since I've posted. Tsk, tsk, tsk, what kind of blogger am I? I keep this blog so that I can look back on my life and see what was going on when, and what do I have to look at?

So let's see...

We rang in the New Years with a game night with friends. Spent New Year's day with mi familia, lunch at Panera and the afternoon spend playing Wii Fit Plus at our place.

Celebrated one of my best friends husband's birthday with a surprise party.

Had an AWESOME game night with my Wyldlife kids.

Had one of the best yet club nights for Wyldlife.

I got some awesome one-on-one time with a few friends.

Survived yet another buyback with work. (Only came home in tears one day!)

Started running again.

Have been addicted to the Wii Fit and beating the highest scores in E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G.

There's my month in a nutshell.

February I vow to post at least once a week, with or without pictures.

I'm hoping to get some good pictures this weekend at Minutes Night, so we'll see.

2 comments:

Lyryn said...

I want a Wii for just the Wii Fit! Ahhh!! I would love it!

Katie @ Loves of Life said...

I loved the wii fit..until I got pregnant and it didnt understand why I was getting so obese...lol :)

but I loved the hula-hooping!

ps: once a week?!?! you can do better then that!